PAARL BOYS' HIGH COACHING POST BECOMES AVAILABLE
VACANCY : PAARL BOYS’ HIGH SCHOOL
HEAD OF COACHING: RUGBY (Full time)
The successful applicant will be able to offer the following:
(1) Proven experience in coaching rugby at least at U19A level.
(2) Ability to work within a dynamic, well-structured team environment.
(3) Valid driving licence and PDP or willing to obtain it.
(4) Proven administrative skills.
(5) Proven disciplinary skills.
(6) Proven communication and teaching skills in Afrikaans and English.
(7) Proven computer skills.
(8) The possession of at least an IRB Level 2 coaching qualification.
Experience of boys' schools and hostels a recommendation.
- A complete job description can be obtained from Mr. Richard Visagie at firstname.lastname@example.org. or the headmaster, Mr Derek Swart at email@example.com or at 021-8722875.
- A market-related remuneration package will be offered.
Please submit your applications, containing full CV’s and accounts of work experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to 021-8725246 or hand it in at the school before or on 11 June 2018.